Job Title: IT and Systems Examination Section Deputy Development Manager
Directorate: Banking Supervision
Type of Employment: Permanent
Job Title & Grade: IT and Systems Examination Section Deputy Development Manager, Grade 9
Reports to: IT and Systems Examination Manager
Location of Employment: Kabul - DAB
Announcement Date: December /10/ 2020
Closing Date : December /17/ 2020
Purpose of the position: Deputy Development manager is responsible for directing and developing software using programming languages and technologies of .NET framework (C# and ASP.NET) and PHP. Developing applications from scratch according to Banking Supervision Department, upgrading systems, maintain systems and configuring existing systems.
- Preparing project proposal and plan;
- Leading the projects in cooperation with the line manager;
- Train and guide officers in terms of technical skills as required;
- Collaborate with all the internal teams regarding software design and architect;
- Reporting regarding all the activities and development progress to the IT and Systems Examination Section Manager;
B) Task & Duties
- Analyse the collected data and prepare a useful and scalable business model;
- Analysing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system;
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development;
- Develop scalable applications using .NET programming languages and PHP as per Banking Supervision Department requirements;
- Directing Test and Deploy applications and systems;
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces;
- Upgrade and improve existing systems and software;
- Develop documentation throughout the software Development life cycle (SDLC);
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status;
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Carry out other tasks given by line manager;
- Bachelor Degree of Software Engineering/ Computer Application/Computer Science or other related field (Master degree is preferable);
- C#, ASP.NET and MVC (Professional Certification is preferable);
- Deep Core .NET knowledge is a plus;
- PHP Programming Language;
- SQL Server, MySQL and SQL;
- Unit testing of code;
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Strong analytical capabilities, ability to thin strategically and good judgment;
- Ability to follow direction;
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, Orally and organize small teams of examiners;
- Strong negotiating skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver high quality work under very tight timelines;
- Ability to communicate clearly and present complex subjects simply, both orally and in writing, including to the members of the team;
- Deep programming knowledge;
- Good command of English Language.
-Minimum 3 years of experience in Software Development.
All interested and qualified candidates can submit their application along with their comprehensive curriculum vitae (CV) & certified copies of degree /diploma and related certificates and Email it to: email@example.com
Note: Only short listed candidates will be called for exam.