د خپریدو نېټه
د پای نیټه
Position: Academic Officer and CBE Administrator
Announcement Date: July 27, 2021
Closing Date: August 16, 2021
Employment Type: Contract
• Assist Academic Manager in commencement of short, medium and long term capacity building programs
• Process students’ registration, re registration, annual subscriptions of the students with ACCA
• Process session based exams booking and facilitates the remotely invigilated exams
• Conduct demand based Computer Based Exams (CBEs)
• Maintain and update CBEs database and nomination list of the partners
• Share ACCA Student’s attendance report to CPA
• Manage correspondence with ACCA, Pearson VUE and other related partners
• Update the exams software of ACCA, Pearson VUE and other related partners
• Register students for all authorized exams
• Manage and process product orders on windows base on-line computer network system
• Manage a team of technicians that perform equipment setup, troubleshooting, equipment calibrations, and preventive maintenance on equipment
• Coordinate appointments for proctors and students utilizing customize software
• Comply with all testing procedures and strictly adhere to the relevant policies
• Check in testing candidates, verify identification, and explain the exam process
• Proctor / invigilate candidates while testing
• Troubleshoot with internal departments to fix technical issues
• And other task or assignment given by the management
Degree: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or any other relevant field
Work Experience: 3 years of relevant experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent technical skills
Pearson VUE certified CBE administrator will be preferred.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications along with the fallowing required documents in a combined PDF file:
A. Tazkera (ID Card);
B. curriculum vitae (CV);
C. certified copies of degree /diploma;
D. related & professional certificates (if required) And Email it to: email@example.com
*Please DO NOT attaches irrelevant documents.
- Above documents must be PDF in a combined folder with candidate’s name and announced position.
- Applicants must mention the exact announced position in email subject / headline.
-Only short listed candidates will be called for exam.
- Exam date will be announced accordingly.